UPDATE: Chili 1.4 has been released
- Fixed a bug in the formula for computing the number of submatches of a regular expression: parentheses not explicitly escaped inside a character class are escaped by default, but Chili didn’t take care of them.
- Replaced the explicit MIT Licence, with a link to it.
- Added “?:” to many parenthesized expressions (inside recipes) that were being used just for grouping.
- Removed the trace helper. Try the Firebug lite console instead.
- download all in a zip
- read the manual
- test Chili highlighting Chili
- test Chili highlighting jQuery
- test Chili highlighting PHP