Yesterday I’ve released a jQuery window name transport plugin: jquery-wnt.js
Inside it’s much simpler than other attempts.
Outside it exposes two methods:
- $.wnt.get( url, data, callback )
- $.wnt.post( url, data, callback )
The arguments are:
- url: the url you want to fetch
- data: the data you want to send, as a js object
- callback: the function that will take care of the response, received as the only argument
It works in IE8, FF3.5, Safari 4, Chrome 3, and Opera 10.
- the query string of the url of the get is not honored, so you should pass those parameters as data
One Reply to “jQuery Window Name Transport Plugin”
this is wonderful! thanks