UPDATE: Chili 1.2 has been released
- Added support for backreferences in recipe steps. Due to the mechanics of the parsing engine this was not possible before, without a proper renumbering, which is now transparently done by Chili.
- Added support for PHP highlighting, with all of its 3309 functions.
- Presented in the examples a new method for configuring Chili, on a per file basis.
- The examples have been updated to reflect new versions of Chili and jQuery.
- Added a brand new example where Chili highlights PHP. (the script was used to generate the dictionary pattern for all PHP functions, included in the PHP recipe)
- download all in a zip
- read the manual
- test Chili highlighting Chili
- test Chili highlighting jQuery
- test Chili highlighting PHP